Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Moving and Dancing at 9 weeks 5 days

I had my doctor's appointment early this week because my doctor is moving offices on Thursday and Friday. Today I was able to see all of the babies move. It was like they were just dancing all over the place. It was such an exciting thing to see. It has only been a few days but the babies have grown more. One baby is measuring 10 weeks, one baby is measuring 9 weeks 5 days, and the other baby is measuring 9 weeks 4 days. I will have another appointment on Friday with my new high risk doctor.

This picture has two babies in it. The one on the left is facing forward and the one on the right has its back to us.

This is the baby on the left from the above picture. If you look really close you can see its eye sockets. Their eyes are fully formed now, but their eyelids are fused shut and won't open until 27 weeks.

This picture is almost the same as the first one. You can see the baby's arms on the right a little bit better here.


This baby doesn't seem like he/she ever wants to get its picture taken. It is a side profile and you can kind of see its arm and leg.

2 comments:

mycraftsamber said...

I am so excited for you!

Mom said...

A wonder to us all to be able to see what Great Things He is Doing . . . U 2 3 Amazing God.
Love,
Grandma3