Wednesday, June 25, 2008
First Hospital Stay
Well, as most of you know my appointment did not go as planned last Wednesday. I was admitted to the hospital right after my appointment due to my cervix shortening 1 cm after my last doctors visit. I had surgery on Thursday morning to put stitches in my cervix (cervical cerclage). It is a common surgery that some women have to get when they are pregnant. I was discharged from the hospital Friday night and we were both glad to be home. Dustin has been taking such awesome care of me and I thank God for him everyday. I am doing well but I am still having to take it easy. I pretty much just get up to go to the restroom and to take a five to ten minute shower. That is all my body can handle for right now. Our friends and family have helped us out a lot too. We have dinner being brought to us all this week and I can't tell you what a blessing that is for us. Another blessing from everyone is all their thoughts and prayers. I can't tell you how amazing and comforting it is to have so many people praying for me, Dustin, and our precious little ones. Thanks to everyone for their continued prayers. OH! We also found out at my appointment that we are having one boy and two girls!!! How awesome is that! Unfortunately we did not get any pictures since my doctor was in a hurry to get me to the hospital.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Lord, thank you for how You care for us and the ones we care so much for. It is wonderous to know you love them MORE than we can . . .
What perfect love! What perfect peace!
Mom & Ron
We are thinking and praying for you guys! I am so happy - a boy and 2 girls!!!!! Gods blessings showered down upon you! Keep resting and He will take care of everything else. Love, Nicole & Gary
Post a Comment