Our precious miracles were born last Sunday, October 19, 2008. Words cannot even begin to express what joy fills our hearts. We are so thankful for all of your continued thoughts and prayers during my pregnancy. The last few weeks of my pregnancy were not that easy for me. I don't know how I would have made it though without the strength that I received from God.
Hannah born at 11:44 a.m. - 3 lbs 4 oz 43 cm long






7 comments:
What a story and testimony of God's Miracles! I don't have all of the words to capture the thoughts of my heart. But know, we are celebrating and praising God for His goodness, and His hand over your family and that we Love you so much and have been praying for you all, all along! We can't wait to meet you,Hanna, Aiden and Olivia!
Mark 10:16: And he took the children in his arms, put his hands on them and blessed them.
Love, Aunt Rhonda
Oh Kerra they are just perfect! I am so happy for you!! I know how long you waited and how bad you wanted a baby and now you have THREE!! I can't wait to meet them!
Amazing! Praise the Lord! We love all the Serratts and can't wait to meet the new ones!!
My nieces and nephews are absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to love on all of them.
I look at these perfect babies and know what an awesome God we serve. Every good and perfect gift comes from above and we have three perfect gifts to celebrate. You'll remain in our prayers!
I am overwhelmed by God's gracious gifts to us... my heart yearns for you all, Hannah, Aiden,and Olivia.
All my love to you; mommie and daddy...
And the greatest of these is LOVE . . . How very much He loves you Mommy and Daddy! We know your hearts overflow with what your words cannot describe . . . Amazing Love!
Our cups overflow with joy for your precious family and we have been blessed to share in your incredible journey!
We look forward to being Grandma and PaPa to precious Hannah, Aiden and Olivia! Always our Love,
Mom and Ron
Post a Comment