My mom came over today after getting her hair done. Hannah woke up so I walked into the guest bathroom so she could say hi to Grandma. My mom started talking to her and she started laughing really hard. I yelled at Dustin to come to the bathroom and he thought something was wrong. We all got a kick out of her first time laughing. Here is a short video.

4 comments:
Oh my gosh!! I watched that seriosuly 5 times and then made Greg watch it! That is hilarious!! Ava still has not done that.
Kerra,
I thought that was pretty funny watching Hannah laugh. I don't know what your mom was doing but it sure made Hannah laugh. Hannah is so cute!
Love,
Ron & Debbie
I love this video!! Kerra and Dustin, your children are so precious and I thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of their lives. I have grown so attached to all three of them.
I LOVE that! What a sweet sound!
Post a Comment