Thursday, April 16, 2009

Updates on our trio

I can't believe it has almost been a month since my last post. We have been pretty darn busy around here. All of the babies are teething and taking it pretty well. Olivia has rolled from back to front and front to back. Aiden and Hannah almost have it down. They can both roll to their sides and stay there for a while. We had their first official outing besides to their doctor appointments. My nephew's (Carson) birthday party was on the 4th and we stayed there for a few hours. We have changed the length of time between feedings from every 4 hours to every 5 hours. That is just during the day. So Dustin still does the 5 am, and then I do the 10 am and 3 pm, baby food at 5 pm, and then we do the 8 pm together. We are trying to work on the times/hours so Dustin won't have to do the 5 am forever. My goal is to somehow get them down around 7 pm in the future. My mom left today to go back to El Paso. She surprised my step-dad for his birthday. She told him she wasn't coming in until Saturday to throw him off. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RON! Thank you for all of your help. Dustin's mom will be coming down to help out next week. I will be by myself for two days before she gets here. Please pray for me!!! Anyway. Here a few pictures from the past month.

Dustin and Hannah


Me and Aiden

Four generations

PaPaw, Me, my mom

Aiden, Hannah, Olivia

Three generations

Pops, me, and Hannah

Aunt P and Aiden

Aunt Tamara and Olivia


Our Precious Family

Me and Dustin

Olivia, Hannah, and Aiden

2 comments:

Rick and Beth said...

What great photos, Kerra! I love the one of you, Dustin and the kids. I miss you!!

Rick and Beth said...

Oh my gosh, what a difference a month makes! I can't believe they are teething already and getting so big. Those kids are so adorable. I want to come pinch their cheeks. Glad you guys are starting to get out too. Can't wait to see you back in class.

Rick