Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July

The kids had a great first 4th of July. We had a pretty relaxing start for the day. Paulette and Kennedy came over for a little while.

Aiden loves his Aunt P.

Ann (Paulette's sister-in-law) gave us some great new toys and books. Kennedy is reading one of the books to Hannah. She also made sure that they knew how each toy worked.

Masie of course wanted to get in on the holiday action with a cute collar.

I made this flag cake for dessert.

We then headed over to Tamara's house for some good food and fun in the sun.

Aiden wanted to check out the DELICIOUS brownies that Aunt Tamara made.

An overdue family photo.

Dustin with Olivia and Hannah.

Hannah

Aiden

Olivia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! They are so big!!! I have to see them soon!!

Colleen said...

Hi, I'm new to your blog, and you have your hands full (of love)!! Wow, congrats! Your babies look so deliciously chubby and healthy :) It's making me want to try for # 5.....