Friday, August 21, 2009

My Mom

My mom went back home after being here for a year. She started taking care of me during my stay at the hospital. She and Dustin took turns for two and a half months. We were already close but our time together made us even closer. She shaved my legs, helped with showers, put lotion on my legs and feet, rubbed my back, hugged me when I cried, took me on wheel chair rides around the hospital, prayed with/for me, got ice for me 50 times a day, watched TV on mute with me, made decaf tea, slept on a two feet wide couch, blow dried my hair, took care of Masie, watered the lawn, got up for the 2:00 am feeding, took lots of pictures that are priceless, went to many doctors appointments, swifted the floors, cleaned the house, and took awesome care of my children. Oh, don't forget putting up with me and ALL my faults. Mom, I will never be able to thank you enough for all that you did for me, Dustin, Hannah, Aiden, and Olivia. I am forever in debt to you. Ron, thank you so very much for letting mom be here with us. I know it was not easy all of the time but you made it through it too. I am a better wife and mother because of it. We love you guys so very much. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

1 comment:

Rick and Beth said...

What a fantastic tribute to your sweet mom and stepdad. They are blessings to be sure!