Family and Friends,
With excitement and pride I'm pleased to announce to you a non profit endeavour two friends and I have begun. As a result of a personal encounter experienced the first of this school year, "Supplying Smiles" was birthed. Please click on to our website, read our story and seriously consider joining our heartfelt efforts in this outreach to support the precious school children in our area. We know you will agree that every child should begin his/her year with a SMILE!
With excitement and pride I'm pleased to announce to you a non profit endeavour two friends and I have begun. As a result of a personal encounter experienced the first of this school year, "Supplying Smiles" was birthed. Please click on to our website, read our story and seriously consider joining our heartfelt efforts in this outreach to support the precious school children in our area. We know you will agree that every child should begin his/her year with a SMILE!
Thank you in advance for your support as we begin this exciting cause!
www.supplyingsmiles.com
All my love,
Paulette Shatara

No comments:
Post a Comment