Sunday, October 5, 2008

Goodies from last weekend

Last weekend was pretty busy for us. Dustin's mom and step-dad came in town and brought some goodies with them. Ron completed the dresser that he had been building for the babies. It is so beautiful and I have been told it looks like something you would buy from a furniture store. We are so blessed to have this for our precious children. When they get older I am sure they will be fighting over who gets it. Here are a few pictures of the BEAUTIFUL oak dresser.








My sisters also had an "Open House" for the family for me, Dustin, and the babies last Saturday. I wish I could have been there. Afterwards they brought all of the presents to the hospital so that we could open them. We had a great time being blessed with what everyone had gotten for us. Oh, we also had some live entertainment provided by my mom and my sisters. They got all dressed up just to sing to me to lift my spirits up. I laughed so much it hurt my tummy. My mom also surprised us with a diaper drive shower that she had planned with our family and friends in El Paso. It was presented to us in a huge and beautiful basket with lots of onesies and a card from each person who sent a gift card. One thing is for sure. We will not have to buy diapers for a while. We have been blessed so much already with everything that we have received for the babies. God is so good!

4 comments:

mycraftsamber said...

I am so happy you posted so I can stop stalking your page :)! How about an update on you and the babies?

mycraftsamber said...

OMG your 30 weeks pic is beautiful!! You DO NOT look like you are carrying 3 babies!

Anonymous said...

Love the dresser!! I really need to come see you... Hope you are feeling well... I still have furniture coming in early Decemeber if you need it. Love Ya!

Mom said...

My heart is humbled that God has allowed me to share in this journey with you and Dustin. Grandma will tell Hannah, Aiden, and Olivia, the story one day of the love, strength, and courage their Mommy met each day carrying them and of the love and support their Daddy gave Mommy. Most importantly how their parents totally depended on God each and every day!
What amazing parents you will be!