I have been in the hospital now for two weeks and two days. It was a little hard at first to get used to being away from my familiar settings (Dustin, Masie, our house, etc). Having a routine has helped me out a lot. My mom is with me during the day Monday through Friday and stays Sunday night through Wednesday night. Dustin comes to visit me everyday after work and stays with me Thursday night through Saturday night. I don't know how I would make it up here without the two of them. They do everything from helping me out of the bed to running to the ice machine about 50 times a day.
People visiting me here has also helped pass the time and help keep my spirits up. We have already been spoiled with Ozarka water, magazines, food, presents, etc. Below are just a few pictures from my hospital stay so far.
Thank you all for your continued thoughts and prayers for our family!!




3 comments:
Hmmmmmm!!! Are you still saving the rest of the chocolate cake for me? Thank you Father for family and how they love Kerra and Dustin and for friends, for how they glorify God as the body of Christ. We loved the roast dinner from Aunt Rose and oh yes, Ozarka flows like mountain springs from our visitors.
See you tomorrow Sweetie! Thank you for giving me time with PaPa!
Love,
Mom
Pot Roast, Candy, and Pedicures!! Sounds like my kind of Party! Wish I could be there more. Thank God, that He unites our hearts, by His Spirit and in prayer. God is sooo Good, answering so many prayers. I love you!
Aunt Rhonda
LOVE IT!!! Call me! I tried calling you at the hospital! Hope you are doing GREAT!
Post a Comment