Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all! I had a wonderful first Mother's Day. Dustin made me my favorite french toast and bacon for breakfast. I got a massage a month for three months. How awesome is that! We went over to my sister's house (Tamara) to swim and eat with her husband, Carson, my mom, Paulette, JT, and Kennedy. The kiddos had a great first time in the pool. Olivia and Aiden LOVED it but Hannah was a little hesitant at first.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Happy "First" Mother's Day, Sweetie!
All will agree, you win all the Mother of the Year trophies this year!

Hannah, Aiden and Olivia's first pool part,how much fun was that!

Happy "Fourth" to Tam and "Seventh" to P!

What a blessing to share my "Thirty-Fifth" with all of you!

How Great is Our God!

I Love you all,
Mom