Thursday, May 7, 2009

New Tricks

Well, Aiden has the rolling over down like Olivia. We are still working on Hannah though. If I put her on her side she can roll over from there and get her arm out from underneath her. I think she is holding out since she knows we do everything for her. She is going to take her time.

My mom went home for about 11 days in April and Dustin's mom came down to help me out. We had a fabulous time while she was here. We went to the mall, to Aunt P's house, to the outlet mall, to daddy's work, and to Babies R Us.


With the swine flu that went around we decided to be safe and quarantine ourselves. My mom was very helpful and stayed with us during this time. Needless to say my mom and I were ready to get out once we lifted the quarantine. There are just only so many days you can be cooped up in the house with triplets. So for our first trip out we went to Sam's to do some shopping. We ran into DeeAnna (my 3rd cousin) and her husband. She was so excited to finally meet her 4th cousins. Of course we had several people staring at us with two baskets full of babies.

All of the kids are starting to do new things. Hannah started doing this sucking thing with her tongue.

Aiden loves to talk and we think he is starting to tell people HI. Dustin came home the other night from work and walked up to Aiden and said hi. Aiden looked right at him with a big smile and side HI. He has done it a few times today too. I just need to get it on camera so I can post it.

The video is a little dark but it shows Olivia laughing.

1 comment:

Rick and Beth said...

Such adorable kids! Can't wait to see you!