Friday, August 8, 2008

Event Filled Week

This week was pretty event filled for me. It started off with a visit from Dustin's sister, brother-in-law, and nephew. They were going to come to visit us today but because of the storm in Galveston they cut their vacation short and came in on Monday. Heather cooked us some pretty great dinners both nights they were here and Beau swept my floors about 5 times each day. All thanks to Masie of course. We had a great visit with all three of them. Thanks to the both of you for all of your help while you were here.

My monitoring on Wednesday morning was not so great. I had five contractions with a lot of irritability. That is one more contraction than I am allowed to have in an hour. Needless to say I was very upset with the results. It took all day of pumping me full of extra medicine but my uterus finally calmed down. My mom ended up flying into town so that she could take care of me during the day. Thursday was another bad monitoring with 7 contractions and a lot of irritability. They had me take my medication early and monitor again after the medicine was in my body. The second monitoring came back a lot better. Today's monitoring thankfully went back to normal. Thanks to everyone who prayed for me and the babies. I know that God heard every single prayer.

Here is a current picture of my belly at 22 weeks.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Thank you Lord for answered prayer and for all the tender prayers and loving support of family and friends this week.
My, they look precious in green, Sweetie!

P.S. Can't wait to dance with Ethan again!

mycraftsamber said...

I have been dying for an update! I am so glad to hear things are better. I will continue to pray for all of you! You look great!

mycraftsamber said...

Just looked at all the pics and they have gorwn a lot in the last two weeks form your belly pics, that is great!