Baby A now weighs 1 lb 3 oz (previously 12 oz).
Baby B now weighs 1 lb 1 oz (previously 14 oz).
I love this picture below because you can see someone's foot on the left.
Baby C now weighs 1 lb (previously 10 oz).
My doctor was very happy with how well the babies are doing and that my cervix has not shortened anymore. She told me to keep doing what I am doing at home since it seems to be working. It has been a little slow in figuring out the correct dosage with my new medication that will work with my body. I am still having a few contractions but my uterus has calmed down a lot. I can't tell you what a relief that is for me.
Thanks to everyone for their continued prayers!
3 comments:
Seee, Dustin told you RESTING is a good thing! We know you are both happy with today's great Dr. report. Now bring on the Blue Bell! All that movement you described from the other night was the Babies pounding on your tummy saying . . . "We want Blue Bell - We want Blue Bell"! In fact I think Baby C girl is holding a pink ice cream scoop in the last picture. That's why God made Neopolitan flavor ya know!
Lovin' you guys!
That is great!! You need to keep us updated on how far along you are. I can never remember.
we are so excited to see how big the babies are! what a milestone, everyone is over a pound! great work mommy. love you all,grana
Post a Comment