Friday, January 2, 2009

First week on my own

This was the first week without my mom. I did have help from a few of my family and friends though. My sister Tamara watched Hannah and Aiden on Monday while I took Olivia to the eye doctor and then Mandy helped out in the afternoon. My sister Paulette helped out on Tuesday. Brooke came over Wednesday morning and then Beth came over in the afternoon. Dustin had off from work Thursday and Friday. I don't know what I would have done without everyones help this week. Thank you everyone.


All of the kids are starting to move around in the crib. Olivia, however is moving around the most.

Wednesday morning all of the kids were awake and ready to eat at the same time. I put Aiden and Hannah in Aiden's bed and propped up their bottles. It amazingly worked well.



Before I set up Aiden and Hannah to eat I got Olivia ready. I went back to her to feed her and started laughing. She had moved her head from left to right so many times that it made her bib turn to the back. We often say that she is watching a tennis match. I will have to get it on video sometime because it is way too cute.

1 comment:

mycraftsamber said...

Please call or email me if you need any help on the week ends!! How is the colic?