Saturday, January 31, 2009

This Week

This week like every week has been a busy one. On Monday the kids got to go on their first walk. We only went to the end of the street to check the mail. You could tell that they really liked it.


My Aunt Rhonda is going to start helping out on Monday nights with the 9:00 pm feeding. She made us dinner and held Hannah and Aiden so we could eat dinner at the table together.

On Tuesday one of my girlfriends mom came over and helped with the 9:00 am and 1:00 pm feedings. I was able to take a nap and take a shower. Aunt Melanie came over on Wednesday and I was able to take another nap. She got to experience first hand what it is like to have two babies wanting your attention at the same time.


My mom and I were on our own for Thursday and Friday but I was still able to take some more naps. The kids have all started to find their hands and suck on them. It is the cutest thing in the world. I was able to get a short video of Aiden sucking his thumb.


As my mom left Friday night she got a picture of me trying to take care of all three babies. Yes, I am still in my pajamas. There are many days in the week that I wear them all day long.


The weekend started off well with me getting to sleep 9 hours in a row. It was so nice. Dustin's friend, Rick, helped him with the 9:00 am feeding. Thanks to everyone for their help this week. We couldn't have done it without you. One last picture of Dustin talking to Aiden on the couch.

1 comment:

mycraftsamber said...

I love reading your update's! I wish we were closer and I could help you guys! My Mom will be back at the end of March and still wants to help!