
We bought the babies a new double stroller. They all love to take turns in it.

We finally took Masie to the vet and had her shaved. I was a little worried about leaving her there because she had never been shaved before. For those of you who know her know that she is scared of loud noises, foil, brooms. I could go on and on. Anyway. When they brought her out to me I almost didn't recognise her. She looks like a different dog to me. We love her her new look. We don't miss ALL of her hair.
Before (as you can tell by the carpet)
After
Olivia loves falling asleep on Grandma.
Aiden and his many faces.

1 comment:
Sniff! Sniff!
Thank You, Lord, for Your constant protection of Hannah, Aiden & Olivia.
Daddy is right though, EVERYONE'S "Big, Soft Bed Privileges" are lost forever!
Aiden, you're sooooooooooooo CUTE!
Dustin/Kerra . . .PaPa and Grandma loooooove your babies so!
P.S. Masie ... love the "NEW DO" !
Post a Comment