There are a lot of people that I asked to pray for my mom and step-dad's mission trip that they recently went on. I thought I would share some of their pictures with you all. I also asked my mom to say a few words about their trip.
Our Grenada Mission Team would like to sincerely thank you for all your prayers. God sent us to Rosehill Community . . . a neighborhood high in drug activity, crime, fatherless homes, and families averaging 5-10 members to a home. During the week we were there, the island was in the throws of a National Election and the two parties were out in active visible campaign. Our Mission verse was Isaiah 55:11 and in His protection, strength and purpose "His word did not return to Him empty"; and we pray we were used to "accomplish what He desired" through the evening crusades, the dramas, VBS, and the Disciple Leadership Training for area church pastors and leaders. For those who have been on a mission trip, or who feel called to go, or have prayed for others on one (that's just about everyone), will understand when I say, as He sends us to the fields ripe for harvest, "He is (also) achieving the purpose for which He sent His Word" in each and every one of our team member's lives. We continue to covet your prayers for Grenada, that hearts will be burdened for the Grenadian people, and that we as a team, bring glory and honor to Him for the great things He did there and will continue to do. If you would like more info on who to contact at the YWAM Base (Youth With A Mission) in Grenada, Kerra will forward you my email address.




2 comments:
Kathy and Ron, You guys were blessed on your trip to Grenada! Glad that you guys got to go. Yes, the oak dresser is going to be a blessing to Kerra and Dustin and the babies. I am honored to get the opportunity to build it. I should have it finished by September. At least that is my goal. Kerra you and the babies take it easy and remember that you are loved. Also tell Dustin that we love him too!
Love,
Ron & Debbie
How awesome!!! I hope to get to do smething has rewarding one day!
Post a Comment