Yesterday my sister (Paulette) and I made our second trip to BabiesRUs to finish the baby registry. Even though I was wheeled around in a wheelchair it was still very tiring. Paulette was very helpful with pointing out the things that I really will need and the things that I really won't need. I am so grateful for all of her help with the registry. I am glad that it is done because that is one more thing that I can mark off my list. Thank you P!!
A few weeks ago Dustin ordered us a laptop so that I could have it for when I go on full time bed rest. The doorbell rang today and it was the delivery man with a big box. It was our laptop! I was so excited that it finally got here I almost did a happy dance. Instead I took the box inside, took everything out, and plugged in the laptop. After a short call to AT&T I got the laptop connected with our wireless router. Yippee! Now I can relax on my bed/couch and browse the internet all day long. This will help to keep me off my feet which I still seem to be having a problem with.

4 comments:
Thank Goodness you got the laptop before bed rest starts completely, we so look forward to the blog!!!Kerra, I get teary eyed every time I see a new picture of you...What a beautiful mommie you are! We are praying for you, Dustin, and the babies.Did you decide on stain for the chest? Love you all,
granna and papaw
Sweetie, I'm doing the happy dance with you . . . Now when we talk late at night we can surf the internet together as we research nursery ideas etc.
Dustin, thank you for being such a loving and caring husband!
Lovin' Our Laptops!
You're almost 1/2 way, okay more than that for your triplets, but way to go Mom! I can't believe you're just days away from 20 weeks. I'm so proud of you for taking such great care of your body. Thanks for sharing your journey with us through this blog.
Praying for you guys-
The Englishes
Hi Precious!
What a wonderful surprise it was to hear that you and Dustin were going to be parents...and what was even more amazing was that you're having TRIPLETS!!! Your blog-site is great, and thanks so much for including me. I will watch for updates and can't wait to hear more!
My love and congratulations to you and Dustin. I know you'll be taking special care of yourself and those babies, and I'll keep all of you in my prayers.
I love you!
Patti
Post a Comment