Thursday, July 3, 2008

Post Surgery Visit - 16 weeks 6 days

Dustin, my dad, and Cindy (step-mom) went to my appointment with me today. I am proud to report that I gained just over four pounds since my last visit. I should have gained six pounds but I am happy with the four. Especially since I was in the hospital for a few days and everyone knows how great hospital food can be. My doctor was very happy with how well my cervix was recovering. All the babies are doing well and are all measuring ahead of schedule. Two of the babies are ahead by two days and one baby is ahead by four days. This is great news since the babies will be born before their actual due date. After my appointment we stopped by my Aunt Debbie's house for a visit. As a surprise my PaPaw was there too. We only stayed for about an hour since I can't sit up for long periods of time. My Aunt has a wheelchair and let me borrow it for my pregnancy. I know that it will come in handy and get used a lot. Well, we were able to get a lot of pictures this time at the doctor. I hope that y'all enjoy them as much as we do. A and C are the two girls and B is the boy.

6 comments:

Ron & Debbie said...

Kerra, The babies are so wonderful and precious. We are so blessed to be able to see them. You take care and have a great Fourth! We love you so much! We will be glad to see you guys on the 18 of July.
Love,
Granna and Papaw

Rick and Beth said...

Kerra and Dustin, I love the photos of the babies! Praise God!!

JenniferA said...

OMG! How Cute! I am sooo.... happy for you :) Those are some good ultra sounds. Those phots are amazing!

JenniferA said...

I just noticed Baby B is sucking his thumb!! HOW CUTE!!!

Mom said...

Dustin & Kerra,
How amazing to be able to peek at His wonderous works as He knits them together!
A B C we can't wait to call you by name!
We love you guys soooooo!
Mom and Ron

Mom said...

P.S. Love this Slide Thingy!