Friday, May 16, 2008

10 weeks

Today Dustin was able to go with me to my appointment with my new high risk doctor. The appointment took FOREVER but I really liked her. The babies are still measuring well. We were able to hear the heartbeats for the first time today. It was so amazing and of course I got a few tears in my eyes. I will have my next appointment with her in about 3 weeks. We only received one picture of all three babies. You can't really see them but you can see a little something in each placenta.


3 comments:

mycraftsamber said...

Yay I am glad you like her! So you don't go to the Dr for three weeks or do you see your regular Dr in between?

Anonymous said...

That picture of the three babies is Crazy... But how CUTE :)

Mom said...

Wonder who occupies the Penthouse in this picture!
Love,
Grandma3