Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Prayer Request
My doctor's nurse called me this afternoon with my blood work results from Friday. She said that everything looked fine except my thyroid. My levels are a little abnormal and they want me to go and get some more blood work done. She said it is not extremely urgent but it couldn't wait until my next doctor's appointment. So I am going tomorrow to get my blood taken for more thyroid tests. If something does turn out to be wrong with my thyroid they will put me on some medications. The nurse said that I shouldn't stress but who are we kidding. I am one of the biggest worriers of them all. Please pray that God will be with me, keep me calm, stress free, to keep the babies safe in my womb, and that everything will work out how He has it planned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Praying for you!
Many prayers your way! Stay busy :)
You are always in our prayers as are the babies. May God keep you in his loving arms.
We love you all.
Betty
Post a Comment