Friday, May 9, 2008

9 weeks and growing

My mom was able to go with me to my doctor's appointment today. She and my step-dad came in town for one of his voice procedures. All three babies still have heartbeats and my mom was able to see one of them move. The screen I look at is a lot smaller so I wasn't able to see he/she move. Maybe next time. They are measuring ahead of schedule right now. One of the babies is just over 26 mm (9 weeks 3 days) and the other two babies are just over 24 mm (9 weeks and 1 day). The amniotic sacks are almost covering the babies now. It didn't seem like the babies wanted to be seen this week. They all had their backs to the camera. This picture shows all three sacks but only one somewhat decent picture of one of the babies.




I believe women don't typically show until around 4 months but at 9 weeks I am starting to show a little. I guess you just show sooner with three babies growing inside of you.


No comments: