Monday, June 9, 2008
13 weeks 3 days
Well it has been a little over two weeks but I finally had another appointment and Dustin was able to go with me. It was so great to see how much the babies have all grown. Two of the babies were almost 4 inches and one of the babies was just over 4 inches. They were all moving around a lot. One of them was sucking on its thumb, another one was doing some acrobats, and the other one was just hanging out and enjoying life. We were able to see the rib cages and spines pretty clearly this visit. It is so amazing to see how God creates life from such a small thing. Well my report card wasn't so good. I actually lost one pound from my 10 week visit. My doctor wants me to gain 20 pounds by my 20th week of pregnancy. So I have 6 weeks and 4 days to get that done. If you break it down it is about three pounds per week. Normally gaining weight wouldn't be a problem for me but I have been struggling with eating what we fix for dinner the past couple of nights. Please pray that I will be able to gain the weight that my doctor wants me to gain and that it will be easy for me. It also needs to be good calories and not just unhealthy calories. The babies need all the good nutrients that I can give them. The best for last... My doctor was able to tell the gender of one of the babies. She wasn't sure on the other two and she didn't want to guess. So, hopefully we will find out the other two genders at my next appointment on July 3rd. Of course we don't want to tell everyone the gender of the one baby until we find out the gender of the other two babies. Sorry guys! Here are the pictures from this weeks visit.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Praying for you always!! You better email me! I need to know the sex of that baby!!!! Lunch next week??
He knows exactly how to test our patience - - - we look forward with anticipation to hear WHO will be sharing a nursery or . . . if you might need to knock out a wall and set up a GUY'S or GAL'S Dormitory. We know this great GC!
"WE CAN ONLY IMAGINE!"
We love you,
Grandma3 and PaPa
P.S. A suggestion of how to gain weight- - -hide broccoli in your vanilla malts (used that w/ONE of my daughters!).
P.S.S. THUMB-SUCKERS ROCK!
What little blessings they are! We are excited to see how much they have grown. We will be praying for you mommy.
This is Rikki on Chris' email. :) I am so enjoying the updates! What an amazing time for you both. We need to get together! I'm in town for a bit! Love you!
I would not stress the weight too much. I only gained 3 pounds my 1st trimester. The 2nd is where it packs on :). You are doing great!
Post a Comment