Friday, June 6, 2008

13 weeks

I did not have an appointment this week due to Dustin having a busy week with being out of town for three days. Our appointment will be on Monday so we will have new pictures for sure then. I did find the below picture on a baby website. This is what they may look like in my womb right now. The following is how the babies are developing this week. Their fingerprints have formed on their tiny fingertips, their veins and organs are clearly visible through their still-thin skin, and their body is starting to catch up with their heads — which makes up just a third of their body size now. The babies are almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and they weigh nearly an ounce.

(Picture from babycenter.com )

1 comment:

Mom said...

You truly are an amazing God . . .
Your creation is beyond our human imagination.
That YOU would desire to place these precious babies in Dustin and Kerra's care shows how much You trust them and know they will care for them.
Thank You that you allow Ron and I to be their Grandparents. We will uphold Kerra & Dustin as they raise them in admonition of You.
We bow to your throne and beseach You that they be knit together in perfect health that they will love, honor and serve You with each of their lives.
I love you Dustin and Kerra,
I love you my precious Grandchildren!!

Grandma