Thursday night my sister (Tamara) went with me to my first Mothers of Multiples meeting. There were a lot more women there than I was thinking there would be. The ladies that I met were all very nice. They made the visitors stand up and say a little bit about themselves. If you know me you know that is one of my least favorite things to do. Especially when you have about 40 women staring right at you. It was a lot of fun and I hope that I can make it to the meeting next month. We shall see.
I didn't sleep well at all last night because I was nervous about my appointment today. I know that God is watching over me and the babies but you know who likes to put bad thoughts in your head. Dustin's mom and step-dad came in town last night so they were able to go to the appointment as well. I am happy to report that I gained six pounds in two weeks. So my total weight gain so far is 12 pounds. My doctor didn't put me on bed rest yet but she told me that I need to start taking it easy. Since I have already been doing that I guess I will just continue to do what I have been doing. She said she would like to go ahead and start me on a home monitoring system for contractions. I haven't been having any but she wants to stay ahead of the game and be preventative. Well onto the babies. They all looked great during the ultrasound. Strong heartbeats and still kicking and moving around. We got their first weight count today.
Baby A is 12 ounces and she is about two days ahead of schedule.
Baby C is 10 ounces and she is right on schedule.
Well that is it for this visit. I will go back again in two weeks. Thanks to all of you for your continued prayers for me, Dustin, and the babies. We really do appreciate it.
1 comment:
Oh Sweetie, have no fear - you, Dustin and your precious ones are in the care of our Abba Father!
Their pictures truly give us all images of their tiny beings. You know Kerra, I think little "C" looks a little like her Grandma Kathy! Well, a Grandma can dream can't she?! Good job on your weight gain and keep following those Dr's orders. . .
REST IN HIM FOR THEM ! ! !
You guys are so loved!
Post a Comment